2009 Grand Pacific Voyage

cassandra44

A few days ago someone posted information about the upcoming HAL Grand Pacific Voyage scheduled for Sept 2009. I think I recall the person saying that only a low deposit is required at this stage. Could you please direct me to the thread in question?

A few days ago someone posted information about the upcoming HAL Grand Pacific Voyage scheduled for Sept 2009. I think I recall the person saying that only a low deposit is required at this stage. Could you please direct me to the thread in question?

Hi, Cassandra:

That was a thread that I started; however, the deposit of $100 per person that I had mentioned is no longer applicable, because that itinerary now has published prices and is open for booking. An initial payment of $2500 per person is now required to book a cabin on this cruise (or I should clarify and say that was our initial required payment, and we are traveling on Dolphin deck in an outside cabin category).

Karin

Hi, Cassandra:

That was a thread that I started; however, the deposit of $100 per person that I had mentioned is no longer applicable, because that itinerary now has published prices and is open for booking. An initial payment of $2500 per person is now required to book a cabin on this cruise (or I should clarify and say that was our initial required payment, and we are traveling on Dolphin deck in an outside cabin category).

Karin

Yeah, but if you've already got your $100 on it, the actual deposit (some $5000+) is not due until I believe the end of February). At least that's what my TA told me. I'm gonna make the full deposit as soon as I get back to work and can move some money, but she told me that I have until somewhere near the end of February to actually do it.

And, yeah, I'm down there on the Dolphin deck with you, only in an inside cabin ... single occupancy.

Blue skies ...

--rita

Archived