Maasdam 10day so. carribbean on board activities?

Race Fan 2

We're sailing on the Maasdam on November 29th for the 10 day So. Carribbean cruise. We would LOVE to see the daily schedule of available on-board activities, in order to plan out our days in advance. HAL customer service doesn't have these. Would anyone have these available for us to download? We'd really appreciate it.

Thanks, Roger and Tina:):)

Race Fan,

I have all of my daily programs with me. We cruised Maasdam October 20 for a ten-day cruise.

Problem is: I am not a computer person. I don't know how to download them, but I could fax them to you if you have access to a fax. There are alot of pages.

You can email me at temple1017@aol.com. Put Cruise Critic in your subject line.

Shay

Race Fan 2,

Don't know what activities are on the schedule for the Maasdam but there will be plenty to keep one busy.

My DW and another couple will be on same cruise. May see you at one of the activities.

Race Fan,

I have all of my daily programs with me. We cruised Maasdam October 20 for a ten-day cruise.

Problem is: I am not a computer person. I don't know how to download them, but I could fax them to you if you have access to a fax. There are alot of pages.

You can email me at temple1017@aol.com. Put Cruise Critic in your subject line.

Shay

Thanks, Shay-- I sent you an email with my FAX number. I really appreciate your taking the time to do all that work!

Thanks again,

Roger

Getting the schedule beforehand will give you a general idea of what is available. Like... I want to try the trivia contest or bingo but do not try planning your day hour by hour before your cruise. The onboard activities were sometimes not scheduled until the last minute. The event host sometimes did not know when or where until the day before.

The activities are informal fun. They are not on a rigid schedule. If the activity before yours goes long then your event may get pushed back. Your daily schedule may be as reliable as commercial airline flights so relax, have fun and remain flexible.

Archived