photos

cosmic

We have been on QM2 five times in recent years and I have taken many digital images. I download them to my laptop and work with them there. I could burn them right away. I am guessing that you are traveling without laptop in which case how about getting a really big storage card or cards for your camera. That way if there is no such service (or if the service is expensive which I will guess will be the case) you can take as many as you wish and deal with them once you get home.

She is a wonderful ship. You will have a great time and she just loves to pose for pictures....everywhere 24/7. Rest your shutter finger. It will get quite a workout.

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately have to leave the laptop, it would take up too much of my allowance and I may have to leave a pair of shoes at home. Where is the best place to get pics of the Statue of Liberty when leaving NY?

If you plan to fill your picture cards you have a couple options. 1) Get more. They are less and less expensive these days. You can get a box that will store several cards in one place so you don't have little cards lost in the bottom of your kit. 2) There are several boxes you can get that will suck copies of the pictures you take out of the card and make a file on the drive. The types I am thinking of do not need a computer to do this. Several have a screen so you can search through the copied picture files as you like. Once at home these boxes plug into your computer with a USB or Firewire cord. I have a Flashtrac... or some similar spelling for that sounding word, and I got it mail order from B&H Photo in NYC.

Archived