All Things Glory...

kinggartk

How come Carnival doesn't sell the Glory repositionings as overnight cruises - Boston > New York > Norfolk > Miami. (At least it doesn't look like they do) That would be fun.

Just off the Glory for its first sail out of Boston and I particularly loved that the ship was empty when it arrived at port. Many were already on board and in their cabins by 10:15am. FTTF without paying for it!! :)

Im sailing on the glory out of Boston in July, heading up north. Just wondering what some things are that I should do, stuff I should look out for, etc. I sailed on Royal Caribbean before and I loved it so much. I want to make sure I have a great time with Carnival!

i am getting onboard glory tomorrow morning.

so excited.

this thread was started in 2007 and so much has changed since then.

glory no longer has a mongolian station- makes me sad because that was one of the reasons i booked it.

but it does have pirate pizza and guys burgers.

we are also booked for a canada run for august 19

the best oceanview cabin is now called a scenic ocean view.

google valor 9200 to'see'it

Is this cabin the 4J cabin that people talk about on here? It looks nice and spacious

Is this cabin the 4J cabin that people talk about on here? It looks nice and spacious

9200 is now a 6K (along with 9201) the rest across the hall on this deck are 6J.

they took out the public access deck and make the cabins bigger giving them floor to ceiling windows.

http://pictures.cruisecritic.com/data/513/Valor_Feb11_002.jpg

Answering myself: seems foreign ships travelling between between ports do need a foreign stop; but not (it seems) ones that wind up where they begin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merchant_Marine_Act_of_1920

Pardon if everyone knew that but me!

I didn't know it, but did wonder about it and never thought to google it. Thanks for the info.

Looks like a great cabin

i cant wait to try it-- but these cost more then a balcony cabin for our sailing. I have already tried balconies -- i need to try a cabin like this now.

Had agent put on booking do not move- Not willing to take an upgrade

9200 is now a 6K (along with 9201) the rest across the hall on this deck are 6J.

they took out the public access deck and make the cabins bigger giving them floor to ceiling windows.

http://pictures.cruisecritic.com/data/513/Valor_Feb11_002.jpg

My daughter and her friends were in this cabin on May 19th out of Norfolk. You will love it. It is soooo spacious and upgraded. The view is the best. It has a sectional couch for goodness sakes. My friends and I were down on deck 1 in an OV, so not fair.

Enjoy

• 2 weeks later...

Archived