Cave Tubing- Coral Breeze vs. Royal Caribbean?

pll

Wanting to book the jungle walk & cave tubing. We will be on Royal Caribbean's Grandeur. I am concerned about booking with an outside company. Can anyone give any insight/recommendations on Coral Breeze vs. booking through the ship. I am worried about being left behind if our tender off of the ship in the am takes too long as well as not making it back to the ship in the afternoon on time. Any advice is appreciated :) Thanks in advance

We just returned from the Enchantment 8/30 cruise & used Coral Breeze in Belize for Cave Tubing. The rep arrived about 45 minutes after the stated time (got a bit nervous), and then we were introduced to Floyd from Mayan Air? We had a great time with Floyd and a group of about 13, but it didn't seem like we were with a Coral Breeze group. Didn't get a chance to ask the other tubers who they booked with......

I would highly recommend the small group versus the HUGE caravan of folks that went with the ships excursion. We received personal attention, detail about the rainforest, the area, and during the tube down the river. In a small group, Floyd was able to help a family whose children got tired of carrying the tubes through the forest walk (it's LOOOONG & he carried several tubes for them!), and he made sure everyone was keeping up during the paddle downstream, including helping a woman by connecting her to his tube & doing the paddling for her. I can't imagine trying to keep a large group organized that way. We returned back right on schedule with time to spare.

Whether it was Coral Breeze or a partner group - a good experience, and no worries about the time!

Archived