Guaranteed Cabins

scottie86

Hi i going to book a cruise for ventura in caribbean next nov, we are looking a booking a guaranteed inside cabin

(I know it is a guaranteed cabin, in the grade you booked and if lucky you might get upgraded) I know i should also be on deck C or D as they are where the cabins of this particular grade are. Im happy with all this.

However i spoke to a TA today and asked roughly when would i recieve my cabin number, and i got told i might not know until i board.

Has anyone else not known their cabin number till they board and if so did this bother you.

Hi - Yes I booked on Oceana Christmas & New Year we are a family of 4 but we could only book an OF and an OH grade, which meant they could not be on the same deck. P&O have upgraded the cheapest OH to an OD so we are all on C deck, I found out by looking on my cruise personaliser one day last week (we travel on the 21st Dec), although I have now also been informed by post too! Very happy - hope the cruise lives up to our expectations now !!!

Hope this helps, Fiona x

Archived