water taxi to Caye Caulker

Isailaway

Looking for anyones experience with tendering off your ship in Belize and getting a water taxi over to Caye Caulker? Ease? Cost? etc.

Thank you to anyone who can help!

Kathy

Have done this many times... farily easy and approx. $30.00 USD p/p round trip. Approx. 45 minute ride each way.

Sleepy little fishing village with GREAT FOOD !!! If you get a chance, go over to Ambergris Caye as well !!! More upscale and GREAT BEACHES (compared to Caye Caulker).

Very easy- just walk to the left of the little shoppers village that the cruise ship will drop you off at to the first water taxi ferry. Go inside and look at the boards for the departure AND return times for Caye Caulker or whatever Caye you want to visit. Get in line, buy a return (round trip) ticket, then get in line for the ferry. Make sure you get on the right one. Plan to take the ferry before the last one that you can possibly make it back for to make sure you don't run into any problems!!!

Wander around- you can't get lost on Caye Caulker, then be back on the pier 5-10 minutes before the return time, and be sure to get on the right boat- there could be ferries from different companies.

Fun place for a laid back day at Caye Caulker! Haven't been to Ambergris yet, but have heard that is more touristy, which may actually be what you are looking for. But we loved Caye Caulker.

I am pretty sure the rate is $15 US per person round trip. If I can get my family off the ship fast enough, Caye Caulker is where we plan on spending a few hours in January. I will be sure to report back if we make it there.

Edit ..

Destination * One Way * Round Trip

Caye Caulker to/from Belize City $7.50 $15.00

http://www.gocayecaulker.com/members/ccwta.html

I am pretty sure the rate is $15 US per person round trip. If I can get my family off the ship fast enough, Caye Caulker is where we plan on spending a few hours in January. I will be sure to report back if we make it there.

Edit ..

Destination * One Way * Round Trip

Caye Caulker to/from Belize City $7.50 $15.00

http://www.gocayecaulker.com/members/ccwta.html

http://www.cayecaulkerwatertaxi.com/pricing.php

Pricing

All prices are in Belize Currency.

Children pricing: Round Trip $20.00 and One Way $10.00.

For charter information, contact us at +1.501.223.5752.

TripRound TripOne WayBelize → Chapel$30.00$15.00 Belize → Caulker$30.00$15.00Belize → San Pedro$40.00$20.00San Pedro → Chapel$40.00 $20.00 San Pedro → Caulker$30.00$15.00San Pedro → Belize$40.00$20.00San Pedro → Corozal$85.00$45.00Caye Caulker → Chapel$20.00$10.00Caye Caulker → Belize$30.00$15.00Caye Caulker → San Pedro$30.00$15.00

Children pricing: Round Trip $20.00 and One Way $10.00.

For charter information, contact us at +1.501.223.5752.

Trip Round Trip One Way

Belize → Chapel $30.00 $15.00

Belize → Caulker $30.00 $15.00

Belize → San Pedro $40.00 $20.00

San Pedro → Chapel $40.00 $20.00

San Pedro → Caulker $30.00 $15.00

San Pedro → Belize $40.00 $20.00

San Pedro → Corozal $85.00 $45.00

Caye Caulker → Chapel $20.00 $10.00

Caye Caulker → Belize $30.00 $15.00

Caye Caulker → San Pedro $30.00 $15.00

EASIER to read !!