Waitlisting???

vindog1234

Was looking to book the Constellation on Jan. 8th. However, it seems like the ship is very full. All balcony cabins are booked already.

My TA told me to book an oceanview and then I can be waitlisted for a balcony. Never having to do this before, is there a good chance that I will be able to get one of the balconies? I originally wanted category CC, but I will settle for any cabin with a balcony.

Also, if the late seating is full, is it still possible to get the late seating for 2 people?

Thanks in advance, cant wait to get on that ship!

If final payment has not occurred yet, there is still a chance that cabins will open. Until final payment, you can cancel at anytime without penalty. Also, some TA's hold blocks of cabins for sale and they will release them closer to final payment date.

I've waitlisted and gotten the cabin I wanted, but also was not notified. I found out the cabin was in inventory by checking myself. X told my ta 'don't know how that happened'. So my advice is to keep checking yourself in addition to the waitlist.

I would think you would have a good chance of getting late seating, but the table for 2 might be a problem as those are limited. If you are willing to take any size table for dinner my answer is yes, if you insist on table for two, I would think your chances would be much smaller. I've never failed to get late seating even when I was waitlisted but it was always for large table.

Thanks for the replies. Right now I am booked in an oceanview on the plaza deck. I'm not knocking this room, I just much rather have a balcony on a higher deck. My TA said she can waitlist me for a balcony. However, she is not sure what the price would be and even suggested that the price could be the full brochure rate at that given point in time.

Upon check in, is it possible to upgrade cabins? I dont mean for free, but actually pay the difference, if there are other cabins available.

And I dont need a table for 2. I just defenitely NEED the late seating as any time before 8 is too early to eat dinner, especially on vacation.

Archived