December 2, 2007 Legend cruise from Tampa

sawmillbarb

Sunday is the big day....

Had a few last minute questions...

1. When is the 2nd formal night?

2. Is lobster served just on Monday or anytime?

3. Do they charge your cc when you book the supper club via the internet and you decide to change your mind?

4. Best time to arrive at the ship for embarkation?

Thanks

Barb & Tom

I've been told the 2nd formal is Friday.

In my experience, they only serve lobster on the first formal night.

Don't know about the supper club.

In reading reviews, most people seem to say between 11:30 & 12:30 there is a short wait to board.

We are on Legend soon!

Hi. Just got back from our cruise on the Legend on sunday. I'm already looking to see when I can book again. For our cruise, the second formal night was Friday night, not Saturday which is the other sea day. They had lobster on 2 occassions but it was so small that I'm not sure I would worry about having it. My dh did enjoy it but he was glad he had ordered some additional food to go with it. I did not go to the supper club but I was told the food there was exceptional by another couple that we talked with. If you have any other specific questions please let me know. By the way, if you have not already been to Roatan - you are going to love it. It was one of my favorites.:)

Sunday is the big day....

Had a few last minute questions...

1. When is the 2nd formal night?

2. Is lobster served just on Monday or anytime?

3. Do they charge your cc when you book the supper club via the internet and you decide to change your mind?

4. Best time to arrive at the ship for embarkation?

Thanks

Barb & Tom

Can't answer all your questions.. as we didn't do both formal nights.. but Lobster was only served on the 1st formal night that I remember.. As for the Supper Club no they do not charge your CC you do not need to reserve using a CC. As for arriving no idea never been out of Tampa.. but we usually get to port around 1030-1100am.

We went on th October 7 th cruise and got to the port around 11:15 am and was on the ship by 12:30. First formal night was lobster night they were good I know some thought they were small and no flavor I thought they were good. I ate 3 of them plus a strip steak. We ate at the supper club on Tuesday. The food and service was great but to fancy for us. We would skip the supper club next time but we did it because it was our 25th and it was our first cruise. It cost us $80.00 with 12 going for a tip we each had 1 drink. They do charge to your S&S card after you ate we reserved our table when we got on the ship with no problem we ate at 6pm and had a window seat. You can read my reveiw and if you have any questions my email is mhch82@sbcglobal.net remember you can try anything on the menu and as much as you like except in the supper club. I ordered the lobster in the supper club and didn't care for the way it was served I thought it was going to be the whole tail and it was split into 3 sections I should have ordered the steak as my wife's was real good tender and full of flavor. I was telling my wife that I could do this cruise for 2 straight weeks first week do what we wanted to do in ports and the following weeek just walk around the ports. When you do stuff at each port you don't find time to see the island an dto do any shopping. What type of cabin do you have? We were in 8166 and loved it.

Happy cruising :)

Mike & Cindy

Archived