Carnival Miracle cruise director?

kdinkus1

Can anyone tell me who is the cruise director for the Dec 17 cruise on the Miracle? Also, what productions are they doing on the stage? Just curious... Thank you.

Brent Loyer... don't know anything about him, however.

Anyone else??

I found this on John Heald's blog: http://johnhealdsblog.com/2007/08/23/highlighting-the-carnival-miracle-and-cruise-director-brent-loyer/

Here is today’s interview and we have another cruise director and ship to feature today. Here is Brent Loyer and the Carnival Miracle

08232007interview.jpg

1. Please can you tell us about your career with Carnival so far? How did you start and when?

I started on out as Youth Staff then quickly realized I enjoyed kids in very small doses. I thought I’d give taking care of the big kids a try as a Social Host which was on the Fascination, I remember looking at that ship for the first time thinking it was the biggest thing I ever seen….if I only knew what was ahead. After a few years learning the ropes and working with some great Cruise Directors I was promoted to Assistant Cruise Director and the learning continued to finally joining John on the Liberty before making the final step to Cruise Director.

2. What ship are you currently on and what is its itinerary?

Carnival Miracle 8 day from NY to San Juan, St Thomas & Tortola

Starting October 22

8 Day from Ft Lauderdale to Colon Panama, Limon Costa Rica & Belize

8 Day from Ft Lauderdale to St Maarten, St Kitts& St Lucia

3. Please can you pick two excursions from each port and tell us why you recommend them so much?

San Juan

Bioluminescence Bay Kayak Tour - Something you just don’t get a chance to see, only four places known to man.

Bacardi Evening Experience - Bacardi Rum factory and the evening a perfect combination.

St Thomas

St. John Trunk Bay Beach & Snorkel - One of the most beautiful beaches and great snorkeling need I say more!

Mahogany Run Golf Course - Love a relaxing game of golf, don’t play well enough to worry about being good.

Tortola

Certified Scuba - A great dive for any Scuba Divers out there.

Dolphin Swim - Who doesn’t love swimming with Dolphins?

Alright let move done to Ft Lauderdale

Colon Panama

Panama Canal Tour - You can’t help but to be amazed.

Two Oceans By Railroad - You get to see it all with this one.

Limon Costa Rica

Rain Forest in Costa Rice - After watching the BBC series Plant Earth it gives you a whole new out look regarding the Rain Forest.

High There - Taking an Arial Tram and Zip line thought the Rain Forest how often do you get a chance to do that?

Belize

Cave Tubing & Rain Forest Exploration - The name say’s it all.

Caye Chapel Golf Resort - Golf Course, Club House and runway for the plane you have to take to get to the course, need I say more!

St Maarten

Golden Eagle Catamaran - Best Catamaran tour I’ve been on

Beach Break - Love the beaches in St Maarten

St Kitts

Brimstone Hill Fortress - It’s an amazing fortress plus one of the best views

Sail and Snorkel - Sailing and snorkeling the perfect day

St Lucia

Deep Sea Fishing - Great tour but pretty demeaning when a fish is stronger than you.

St Lucia Gold - I know I know enough with the golf already.

4.What are your favorite activities or events that you host and why?

I have to go with the Newlywed Not So Newlywed Game, to this day it still amazes me what people will say about themselves if front of a full lounge. Plus I met the most amazing couple once married 70 years and acted like they were married the day before people like that you just don’t forget.

5. Fill in the blank please……………..People should sail on the (Carnival Miracle) because by far the friendliest ship.

6. What do you enjoy most about being a Cruise Director?

Getting paid to be a big kid and have fun!

7. Share your favorite story with us that involve our guests and your job?

Wow that believe it or not is a tough one so many things, I guess if I had to think back and think about one thing that always makes me laugh. As you can imagine with so many people cruising you hear about many things that happen during a cruise. Well this didn’t evolve me but I got wind of it and you just got to shake you head and laugh. Ok how to explain this one, let’s just say a man was…ah trying to appeal to his wife as she was getting ready for bed in the bathroom. Well she wanted nothing to do with it and shut the door and let’s just say shut the door and a certain part of the man’s body got caught in the door. Ouch!!

8. List your three favorite ports you have visited?

Venice Italy, Limon Cost Rica & Dubrovnik Croatia

9. Name three ports you would really like to see that you have never been to?

Alaska, Hawaii & Aruba

10. Finally, if you could introduce on stage any star, alive or not who would it be and why?

The Rolling Stones - THEY ARE THE COOLEST GUYS IN THE WORLD AND KEITH RICHARDS LOOKS LIKE CHRIS PRIDEAUX FROM THE OFFICE.

Thanks Brent………..great job and I am sure many of you will enjoy future cruises with this young man.

Archived