Can I iron clothes on board?

lisareneeo

I am leaving tomorrow (11/29) first RCCL cruise on the Navigator.

I am packing and wondering if there is someplace I can iron my clothes in they need a touch up.

On the Disney cruise I remember seeing a little room (not far from our stateroom) where people were ironing clothes.

Thanks

Lisa

No, no irons are allowed and they have no self serve laundries. They have a wonderful pressing service which is 1/2 the cost of dry cleaning and is very reasonable IMO. You send it out one day and it is back the next by 4 pm.

Unfortunately, no. There's no self service laundry rooms. Everything must be sent out to their laundry to be done.

The price to have clothes pressed and returned the next day is 1/2 the cost of having the item washed and pressed, which would make pants $1.75 to be pressed (if I'm remembering correctly). If you need same-day service, it's 1 1/2 times the regular cost.

I had great success taking along a small bottle of Downey Wrinkle Release.

Hope you have a fantastic trip!

I would ask your room steward if they have one you can borrow- there was a guy two doors down from us on our last cruise (on grandeur) that we saw walking down the hall with an iron- and he was giving it back to our room steward.

We were shocked to see it, but I didn't ask the room steward what the deal with it was.

Archived