#7592 or #7594 Brilliance?

bzv143

Dear Wonderful CC people:

Looking at booking cabins 7592 & 7594 on Brilliance (the beginning humps) and wanted to know about the noise factor from the Centrum, Business Center, elevators, etc. And what is the "Business Center"? Also looking at the cabins across the hall--right next to the elevator (with the deep balconies) # 7092 & 7094. They appear even more open to the Centrum. Is there anyone who has stayed in these and can dish the dirt? Thanks!!! :rolleyes:

Have stayed in cabin 7094 - I'd book this one, the balcony is huge!!, there was room for the standard two chairs and table as well as two sun loungers and room to spare!! I have small children and sleep very lightly and was never disturbed by noise atall!! I recommend this cabin without a doubt. On the deck plan it does look open but it just off the centrum. This location is very handy compared to my other stays forward etc.. also it is next to the elevator but dont worry you cant hear a thing. Any more questions, please ask.

Dear Wonderful CC people:

Looking at booking cabins 7592 & 7594 on Brilliance (the beginning humps) and wanted to know about the noise factor from the Centrum, Business Center, elevators, etc. And what is the "Business Center"? Also looking at the cabins across the hall--right next to the elevator (with the deep balconies) # 7092 & 7094. They appear even more open to the Centrum. Is there anyone who has stayed in these and can dish the dirt? Thanks!!! :rolleyes:

Any of these cabins will be great. You will not be bothered by noise from the Centrum, the elevators or the stairs. If you want the largest balcony, pick the one you see with that.

I am not sure if the Business Center is where the computers are. I was on her in 2003 in cabin 8596 and I do not remember. ?

EDIT:

On the Deck plan for Deck 7 it says, Royal Caribbean Online. That is the computer area. ;) When people are in there it is very quiet.

Any of these cabins will be great. You will not be bothered by noise from the Centrum, the elevators or the stairs. If you want the largest balcony, pick the one you see with that.

I am not sure if the Business Center is where the computers are. I was on her in 2003 in cabin 8596 and I do not remember. ?

EDIT:

On the Deck plan for Deck 7 it says, Royal Caribbean Online. That is the computer area. ;) When people are in there it is very quiet.

Hi Alexis

We have just booked 8596, the room is right on the hump & the balcony looks larger than standard. Is this correct & have we made a good choice?

many thanks

Marc

Archived