Need long pants in W. Caribbean next week?

sawmillbarb

I know a light sweater will be needed, but am wondering about bringing any jeans at all? (Trying to squeeze everything in suitcases)

Thanks for all your help.

Barbara

We have never needed long pants in the Caribbean and we usually sail in the fall/winter months. It will be warm. Now, on the ship, the first day out and the last day in may be cool depending on if a front is going through. We have had cool weather as well as warm weather. I always take one pair of long pants, usually khakis that I board and disembark in. That way, I have long pants if I need them. Same with a sweatshirt or sweater. I usually don't ever take jeans because I end up not wearing them (too warm) and they take up too much room. This is just from my own experience. Have a great cruise!!! Travelgirl

DITTO, all the above! We cruise this time of year to break up our long winters. It's always been hot, hot, hot, except for Bahamas. Here's a link to Cozumels monthly averages. You should be able to type in your other ports and get same. Have a great cruise (as if there's any other kind).

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/wxclimatology/monthly/graph/MXQR0074?from=36hr_bottomnav_business

My wife and I are just back form a week in Puerta Aventura just South of Cozumel. It was in the high 80's all week. even during rain showers, it was warm. Only time you will need long pants is as others have said...leaving and arriving back inthe U.S.

(Of course your hubby will need them for the dining rooms;) )

Archived