San Juan at night

progcas

If you dock on a Tuesday - head straight to San Cristobel fort - they have a traditional music and dance show there that starts at around 6pm.

Otherwise - take a taxi up to El Morro fort (it will probably be closed) but the fort looks impressive even from just the outside. There is also a large grass area in front of the fort where you can fly kites (bought from the local street vendors for a couple of dollars.

Then just take a stroll back through the narrow streets of OSJ

This post has more info http://www.visit-the-coqui.com/2007/05/pre-or-post-cruise-in-puerto-rico/

Have fun

If you dock on a Tuesday - head straight to San Cristobel fort - they have a traditional music and dance show there that starts at around 6pm.

Otherwise - take a taxi up to El Morro fort (it will probably be closed) but the fort looks impressive even from just the outside. There is also a large grass area in front of the fort where you can fly kites (bought from the local street vendors for a couple of dollars.

Then just take a stroll back through the narrow streets of OSJ

This post has more info http://www.visit-the-coqui.com/2007/05/pre-or-post-cruise-in-puerto-rico/

Have fun

Thanks

NJS,

I have booked the Segway tour for our family in March. Please post when you get back and tell me how it went. I have heard of people getting there and not having a reservation. I guess they did some overbookings.

I haven't told my teens (15,17) in case it doesn't work out, they would be so disappointed.

NJS,

I have booked the Segway tour for our family in March. Please post when you get back and tell me how it went. I have heard of people getting there and not having a reservation. I guess they did some overbookings.

I haven't told my teens (15,17) in case it doesn't work out, they would be so disappointed.

I always print off the reservation confirmation:) and all emails, but will be sure to let you know when we get back.

You can do a night walking tour. We were on Carnival last year at that time & we will be again next Tuesday..We plan on doing the walking tour again..If you go to www.frommers.com you can search for old San Juan walking tour. We just like looking at the sites seeing that there really is not much more to do there..

Archived