Dolphin Encounter through Carnival

Sunnymom02

I was just wondering if anyone out there has done the dolphin encounter through Carnival in Belize? If so, how was it? Worth the $? Can you purchase a video or photos? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Also, we are cruising to Roatan and Cozumel. Would these places be better? Just trying to decide where! Also, I know Cozumel has the royal swim, would that be better? The only difference would be the fin pull and the foot push right?

Thanks

Mary

We are going on a Western Caribbean next July and were looking at the same thing. We decided to go in Cozumel through a private company (cheaper) because there were other things in Belize and Honduras that we wanted to do. We are planning on zip lining and cave tubing in Belize and kayaking/snorkeling in Honduras. The reefs are supposed to be amazing! Sorry I haven't actually been there yet, but maybe figure out what you are interested in doing for excursions and then figure out which location would be best for the dolphin excursion. We figured the Cozumel was the most commercial of the ports we are going to and that it would be a good choice for the dolphin encounter.

Archived