Sheraton Biscayne Bay

Julie88

We are sailing on the Fascination out of Miami on 9/27. We booked a pre cruise hotel through priceline and got the Sheraton Biscayne Bay for $35. I have a few questions, if anyone has stayed there before or knows about the hotel:

1. How are the prices for the restaurant in the hotel, especially breakfast

2. Is there anything close by (walking distance) for a cheap breakfast?

3.. Is there a water taxi from the hotel to Bayside? I've heard there was one, but then I've also heard they don't have one anymore.

I think that's all I have to ask! Thanks in advance for your help!:)

I stayed at the Sheraton Biscayne Bay in July 2004.

Breakfast at the hotel was $13.95 for buffet.....I didn't eat it, but several of my family members did and they said it was "okay".

There's a coffee shop across the street from the hotel entrence.....I had a bagelw/ cream cheese and flavored water for $3.50!

We stayed at the Sheraton 3 different times. It is a great hotel. What we didnt like is the price for breakfast. It was about $14.00 each plus tip. There is 4 in my family so it was alot. And the food was not that good. The bagel shop that was across the street is closed. That was a great place for breakfast. We stayed in the balcony room overlooking the port of Miami. We were able to see our ship come in. We are cruising on the Victort april 17 2005. We have decided to stay at the holiday inn port of Miami. We have a package which includes breakfast. And the hotel is right across from Bayside Marketplace which we love to go to. Enjoy your cruise :)

Angela

Archived