virgin drinks

gianna01

I just found out I am pregnant and when I go on my cruise I wont be able to enjoy the real cocktails:( (boy I am gonna miss my mojitos) But does anyone have any suggestions for a good virgin drink?? Thanks!!

Some of those really good drinks don't need the alcohol to be good. Try "A Walk in the Tropics" or a "Miami Vice." Don't forget the smoothies.

I don't know if this has a name, but I used to do: OJ, pineapple juice, a drizzle of grenadine with a wedge of lime. It's like a tropical party in your mouth...or something :p

Then there are the staples, virgin bloody mary, daiquiri, pina colada, margarita, etc.

I don't know if this has a name, but I used to do: OJ, pineapple juice, a drizzle of grenadine with a wedge of lime. It's like a tropical party in your mouth...or something :p

According to drinksmixer dot com, that's called an Afterglow.

Then there are the staples, virgin bloody mary, daiquiri, pina colada, margarita, etc.

That Miami Vice is half daquiri and half colada.

Archived