Disembarking Question

C cruzer

I'm sailing on RCCL for the first time in Jan and I just wanted to Know if you can do the early self-asst to get off the ship? I just read another post here that said they had to wait 4 hours:eek: We have a noon flight and we dock at 7am so I thought we would be OK. We are sailing out of Port Everglades and flying out of FLL(nice and close). We have done this on many other sailings and havent had a prob.(because we just took our own bags, didnt leave them out night before) Please, experienced RCCL cruisers, let me know how it works so I can avoid a MISSED FLIGHT!!!! Thanks

I'm sailing on RCCL for the first time in Jan and I just wanted to Know if you can do the early self-asst to get off the ship? I just read another post here that said they had to wait 4 hours:eek: We have a noon flight and we dock at 7am so I thought we would be OK. We are sailing out of Port Everglades and flying out of FLL(nice and close). We have done this on many other sailings and havent had a prob.(because we just took our own bags, didnt leave them out night before) Please, experienced RCCL cruisers, let me know how it works so I can avoid a MISSED FLIGHT!!!! Thanks

From Port Everglades we're usually able to walk off the ship around 8:30 am. We've made 10:00 am flights home with plenty of time to spare, since the airport is nearby. These are just our personal experiences. We like to live on the edge. :)

Archived