Can I see air info online if I have snail-mail docs?

I have received the docs in the mail, but I was wondering if there was anyway I could see my flight info online. Is there?

You have gotten your cruise docs and there is no info on your air arrangements ? That is odd. Call your TA or the cruiseline to see what happened !

You have gotten your cruise docs and there is no info on your air arrangements ? That is odd. Call your TA or the cruiseline to see what happened !

Oh, I got them-but I left them at home. I was just wondering if there was a way to access them online.

Yeah, but this is the same RCCL that has problems keeping up with the stuff they already have on their website (ex. C&A histories and cruise credits). I can just see it now. They add air info, and one day your flights show up, then two days later it shows flights out of airports that aren't yours, and then your flights completely disappear and they tell you it will take 3 months for them to show up.:rolleyes:

Archived