Comfort Inn or Sleep Inn ?

Mickey78R

My friend just stayed @ Comfort Inn on Wednesday and called and said NEVER again....and she's not picky AT ALL! When they gave her her room she put the key in the door and there were 2 men working in there. They had to give her another room. She said she was moved without a problem. Also she said it took forever for the shuttle to pick her up at the airport. She had to call them 3 times! Trust me when I tell you she is VERY easy going......I would have been screaming ...she is the patient one. It has to be pretty bad if she was not comfortable there! Another thing she mentiond was she was told it was off-season and that's why the poolside bar/snack area did not open till 4pm due to no staff. She arrived @ noon. I'de be bumming not being able to get my first vacation cocktail! :p

Given the two choices of Comfort Inn on Stirling or Sleep Inn on 5th St/Dania, which would you choose and why? Thanks!

Just returned from trip where we stayed at Sleep Inn (4th time). Happy each time. There is shopping accross the steet along with two decent restaruants.

Archived