Front, Port Side Photo Of Miracle?

kdinkus1

So glad to FINALLY have my pictures! I have been looking on the internet for close-ups to no avail...Thank you thank you

vacruizer: also thanks for your comment! My DH and I have always stayed in cabins mid-ship to back, never in front. Have been very concerned. You brought back my smile...

Great location - we had 3 rooms from the front on the starboard side and loved it!

We sail in January, 3 balconies from the bridge area on port side. Looking forward to our cabin area.

Thanks for the good words about the front location.

Dianne

They all look the same:

2089008570057720145ejGfFJ_th.jpg

click to enlarge

:D :D

Yeah, you're right, but it's always a big treat to see a pic of a ship, be able to pick out your assigned cabin in the pic and then dream about the cruise you're about to enjoy.

Dianne

:D :D

Yeah, you're right, but it's always a big treat to see a pic of a ship, be able to pick out your assigned cabin in the pic and then dream about the cruise you're about to enjoy.

Dianne

Only when you don't have a chip on your shoulder for having absolutely NO cruises booked in the near future. :mad:

Only when you don't have a chip on your shoulder for having absolutely NO cruises booked in the near future. :mad:

I really can feel your pain, even though we have several cruises booked ahead at this time.

Have you thought about taking an NCL cruise this winter? NCL Spirit out of NOLA has some pretty good prices for Feb. 10 sailing. We just returned Monday from the Spirit and have already booked the Spirit for Nov. 30 next year. One of DH's friends from work was looking at booking a Carnival cruise for Valentines week as a surprise for his wife -- and when DH talked to him about the great cruise we just had on the Spirit his friend is ready to book the Spirit instead for much less money than the Valor cruise he was contemplating.

New Orleans was great and the crew and service on the NCL Spirit was top notch, one of our favorite cruises so far among all lines we've traveled.

Dianne

I've been avoiding that line for about 18 years, but am only now thinking of returning as I see they are offering 7 day Bermuda trips out of NY.

Now, if I can only convince myself that this is a good thing. :eek:

I've been avoiding that line for about 18 years, but am only now thinking of returning as I see they are offering 7 day Bermuda trips out of NY.

Now, if I can only convince myself that this is a good thing. :eek:

Have just finished our 9th cruise on NCL since Nov., 2002. Have also sailed X 4 times; RCI 2 times; Princess 2 times and Carnival 3 times over the past few years.

Have Cruised NCL Star 3 times during that period and considered that ship to be our favorite all time ship of all lines until our Nov., 2007 cruise on the Spirit.

DH & I enjoy sharing tables with others on cruises as we normally cruise as a couple without other relatives or friends (other than CC members) onboard. NCL's freestyle cruising concept allows sharing tables on most ships, I believe. On the Spirit we were always seated at a table for 2. However, the tables were very close to each other and we were able to converse and meet many other pax during our main dining room experiences due to the close proximity of the table tops to each other. Distance of the tables to each other never felt crowded, however, as they are on the Star.

Crew and officers on the Spirit were among the friendliest and best we have seen on any of our 20 cruises so far and although the Spirit was fully booked for our November cruise, we never felt that main decks were crowded in any way.

Spirit also has a unique pool towel program. You don't just go to the pool area and pick up a pool towel to save a chair around the pool area. You sign for a pool towel on your S&S card and deliver it back to the pool towel area when you are finished with the towel.

First ship we've been on where there were no ``chair hogs,'' not even on sea days. In fact, DH & I were both surprised that we could go to the pool area as late as 10 or 11 a.m. on sea days and see that there were many, many lounge chairs by the pool still available at that time.

Food in the dining rooms was great. Spirit's head chef is from Bavaria and is very personable and out there with the pax almost daily. He shows great pride in his work and even stated to all the pax at Lattitudes as well as other meetings that he was responsible for every dish that came out of the galley - so if you had any complaints about the food you should complain to him directly.

Something to think about.

Dianne

Archived