Room Request

snoopy124

There is no way to request it on your Princess Personalizer.

We normally fax a request to Princess, but it doesn't always work and we have to ask when we arrive.

I know I sent two faxes before this last cruise, Princess even called TWICE to let us know they received it, and nothing was ready in our cabin when we arrived in Rome and the room steward had never been contacted.

So, now I would suggest to save your time and energy and just ask when you get to your stateroom.

Be sure to ask your cabin steward as soon as you see him. The mattress pads go quickly. As soon as we asked on our last cruise, our steward ran and got one from storage and put it in our room so that no one else could take it. He apologized that he wouldn't have time to put it on until he made our room up for dinner. We just appreciated knowing that we'd have it - it does make a difference.

I have always just asked for it as soon as I went to my cabin for the first time. the steward brings it and then puts it on later in the evening. But as mentioned, you might not even need it. I have severe back problems and can never get comfortable. I always have a good night sleep on a cruise. (with or without a mattress pad. The beds on the ships are more comfortable than my bed at home. Good Luck!

Archived