Constellation: Exercise Classes?

lillietbean

I am going on the Constellation in February and have read great things about the onboard spa but have not been able to find much about the gym and exercise classes offered. Does the constellation offers exercise classes? If yes, what are they, are they daily and do they cost extra?

Thanks!

Not when i was on last.... what is a vibration plate anyhow?

They had your basic stuff- cardio and weights and classes- an assortment of things, including Spinning. I think you can buy some sort of pass that covers you for the timeframe you are on the ship. Watch out for the personal trainers. They will try really hard to get your $$.:eek:

They are fabulous machines! VERY lazy way to work out:D

I have one at home. Its great for all over workout, but on vacation, I find it most helpful for circulation and swelling, like water retention, swelling due to heat etc. It also em... moves your digestive system. Ten minutes after breakfast and lunch and it just makes all the difference to controlling your weight on vacation. Kicks your metabolism into touch!

I have one at home, and its a Godsend when I have had to spend all day at a desk with no exercise. I still do normal routines, but my plates machine, oh couldnt live without it! Gets rid of cellulite..well..its HELPS!!! And really really builds leg muscle really well. Firms and tones. You just stand on it, thats it, the vibration plates do all the work!:D

They have very limited free classes these days, perhaps a stretching class and aerobics. Most of the classes are extra. I would not recommend the yoga or pilates if you are used to quality classes. They are one size fits all and not a very good workout.

Also, they add a service charge of 15% to each class.:(

Archived