Adventure of the Seas massage info.

Perseids

Son wants to give wife a GC or shipboard credit for a massage for Christmas. We sail in May 2008. Does anyone have any info. on the cost(s) for massages on AOS??? I called RCI and she said they do not presale massages nor did she know the cost.

I sailed on Nov 18.

Prices differ depending on the day of the cruise. In port the prices go down an average of $20.00. At sea, the prices are higher.

The seaweed treatment is 179, the Stone Therapy (highly recommended) is 179 on sea days. On port days they go down to 159.

Other massages are about 125 - 150.

The later in the week you take your massage, the lower the price. I had a combination of three massages on Wednesday night for $89. They have a ladies night on Friday fo $89 (also a combination of three).

Everyday they have some specials so check your compass. On the first day, they will be hesitant to schedule massages for later in the week, you must insist !!!! and ask for the specials when you are booking.

They will try to book you immediately, but insist on booking a later date. Hope this helps.

Archived