Any tips? Parents 50th Anniversary - Radiance of the Seas 2/08

brja0011

We are taking my parents on an Eastern Caribbean cruise - Radiance of the Seas in February 2008 for their 50 wedding anniversary. Any tips you could give to get some extra "deals" on the ship, advice, or ship "secrets"? I've never cruised before and almost can't stand the wait! I am SO excited!!!!

We have Family Oceanview rooms 8000, 8500, & 8502. And E1 staterooms 8088 & 8086. Does anyone have pictures of these rooms or able to share how I can see them?

Any advice you can give me would be GREATLY appreciated. My parents have taken 3 or 4 cruises but I want this one to be the BEST one ever. (Only 2 kids are going- the rest adults). I ordered the room decorations. They are late nighters and enjoy a party - FYI Anything else I can do to make it extra special or surprise them? How does one get to have dinner with the captain?

THANKS for your help, I appreciate it!!!!

Hi

we sent our parents on the Radiance for their 40th to Alaska-

we ordered the romance package for them which gave them robes flowers free pictures etc-you can order it online-well worth it

they loved the cruise-it is a beautiful ship

make sure you take then to the speciality restaurent at least once

enjoy

We are taking my parents on an Eastern Caribbean cruise - Radiance of the Seas in February 2008 for their 50 wedding anniversary. Any tips you could give to get some extra "deals" on the ship, advice, or ship "secrets"? I've never cruised before and almost can't stand the wait! I am SO excited!!!!

We have Family Oceanview rooms 8000, 8500, & 8502. And E1 staterooms 8088 & 8086. Does anyone have pictures of these rooms or able to share how I can see them.........quote]

Try going to www.cruisestateroom.com for great photos of cabins, deck plans, and public areas. Your ship/cabins might not be there but it is worth a visit to find out.

Tell your TA about the anniversary, so the waiters on the proper night will present a small cake and sing "Happy Anniversary" to them at dinner. If not using a TA or to just to double check, tell the head waiter maybe the night before to be sure it takes place. We had our 50th on the Enchantment last september and they sang to us and presented a small cake. It was real nice. Jim and Emily with 8 old friends- we all loved it. Jim

Archived