First time cruise worries

TSJE4

Hello there. Have booked to go on Pacific Dawn with my husband and two children 6 and 8 and another family in August 2008.( Pacific Shimmer) Numerous travel agents told us that between the Sun and Dawn, that she was the one to go on for our and the childrens enjoyment. (The only difference i was told was the waterslide on Sun and that the Dawn is bigger and newer equipt) From reading reviews and maiden voyage activities ie no parties or bbq"s and limited on board activities i feel i may have made the wrong decision. (My husband and i arent the type to sit in bars and drink all day.)

I do realise maiden voyages will have hiccups and hope by august the crew will have the ship running like i have heard the Sun does

Can anybody who has sailed with primary school aged children please give me feedback on the childrens activities/ club on board for children around the same age.

And reassure me that i have made a good decision. Thanks:confused:

I think you'll be fine. Even though you're a first timer, I'm sure most people always have concerns on their selection if they have not been a particular ship before. It's amazing how quickly they bring new ships up to speed to meet our expectations. Hopefully, your concerns will be replaced by anticipation as I know mine would be. Have fun.......

I think you'll be fine. Even though you're a first timer, I'm sure most people always have concerns on their selection if they have not been a particular ship before. It's amazing how quickly they bring new ships up to speed to meet our expectations. Hopefully, your concerns will be replaced by anticipation as I know mine would be. Have fun.......

THanks for the reasurrance.

Archived