Anyone gone on Dawn with small children?

lmkoz

We'll be travelling on the Dawn in March '08 with our 2 and 4 year old girls. Any suggestions on things to do in port (Samana, Tortola, St. Thomas). We will not have our car seats with us (unless someone knows of a place on board the ship that we can store them other than our room), so are reluctant to take cabs. Any beaches within walking distance (for a toddler)?

Second question - where do I find out exactly where the port is in Miami?

Thanks!

We'll be travelling on the Dawn in March '08 with our 2 and 4 year old girls. Any suggestions on things to do in port (Samana, Tortola, St. Thomas). We will not have our car seats with us (unless someone knows of a place on board the ship that we can store them other than our room), so are reluctant to take cabs. Any beaches within walking distance (for a toddler)?

Second question - where do I find out exactly where the port is in Miami?

Thanks!

Hi!

I stopped at two of those three ports this past spring with my two children (15 mo and 4). In Saint Thomas we booked the Coral World/Coki beach excursion through NCL. No car seats needed. After the excursion we spent the rest of the afternoon shopping at the pavillion next to the pier.

In Tortola, we took a taxi to Cane Garden Bay beach. Other than a small straw market, there was nothing within walking distance of the ship.

Both beaches were beautiful and very kid friendly.

Good luck planning! Check out the family board for more tips on travelling with little ones:)

Archived