Barbados, Antigua or St Lucia

SmokinActuary

hi people!

My DW and myself are going on the Crown Princess in February making stops in Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, Tortola and St. Thomas.

We were planning on going on snorkeling trips in St. Lucia and St. Thomas (to St. John), doing the Baths in Tortola and using Barbados and Antigua for beach days.

Am I missing out by doing the beach on those days? (I may be able to snorkel off of Darkwood Beach in Antigua). I do want beach days mind you.

Thanks in advance.

Have a great time in Barbados. Go to the Boatyard for your beach day. When you are done soaking up the sun and having a couple of drinks, they provide transporation back to the ship.

We were in Barbados last April. We really enjoyed the fun atmospher of the boatyard. The food was tastey an the servie was great.

We didn't snorkel in Barbados, but we did in St Lucia and St Thomas. (Coki Beach..and loved it)

I have some underwater photos posted of both sites on our recent cruise on Emerald Princess in Webshots. (More toward the end of the album.)

We went to Coki in St Thomas by taxi, and our friends went to St Johns.They found the water rough and cold that day, and we waded into "bathtub" water. Wonderful.

GO in the morning, it gets quite crowded by afternoon.

In St Lucia, we were on a tour, and never did catch the name of the beach.

Just a thought...for what it is worth.

Go to http://community.webshots.com/user/geoshar and then go to "Emerald Princess".

Just click the first photo, and you will see in the upper rt hand corner you can go to previous or next.By clicking next is the easiest way to look at them...if you are interested in seeing 80 + pictures, otherwise go to the last few pages.That is where the snorkeling photos are found.:)

Archived