Where else besides Nativeway?

KAWS

We're on the Radiance and don't even dock until 10:00 a.m. It's a tendered port so that means we won't even be able to get off right away either.

I want to go to the stingrays (was going to do the rays, reefs and rum point) and was planning to use Nativeways but they go too early and won't do another one unless we have 15 people.

Last year we were on the Hannibal through Island Marketing but I wasn't too impressed with them or their service so don't think I want to try the Bucchaneer either.

Can anyone suggest another place that we can use? I'd ideally like to do the rays and the rum point but if it included snorkelling that would be just great too.

Thanks in advance.

I just booked with Nativeway, but I was originally planning to book with Moby Dick tours. They were filled up for the morning tour, and I did not want to go on the afternoon tour. According to their website they were voted the 2007 best stingray tour. They also got great reviews on Tripadvisor.com

We used Soto's Cruises last week Wed. Cost was $35 pp. We only had 16 people total on the boat - it was wonderful! We took the 1-3pm tour since our ship didn't start tendering until 10am. Their van picked us up in Georgetown down by the pier at noon and we had them drop us off at the Royal Palms after. Took a $4 pp taxi back to town from there.

Nikki

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived