Hotel in Vancouver

BIG4YA

Has any stayed in or heard how the Park Plaza Hotel is in Vancouver. It is not listed as a high star hotel but It states that the view is awesome with each room having a balcony and a mini fridge/micro. The price is only about 25/night cheaper than the Hyatt downtown which is supposed to be a 4-star hotel so I am undecided on which one to choose. We are not someone that has to be in the heart of the action, just a nice safe area.

You can check out TripAdvisor. I looked and it is ranked 54th out of 104. One said it was safe and the other stated that

"I've stayed at this hotel a number of times over the years and will continue to stay in the future. I've had to stay in Vancouver for Medical reasons and this hotel could be more convenient to VGH. The rooms have been updated recently and the view is UNBELIEVABLE, but you need to make sure you book a room facing North towards the mountains and the water. It's only slightly more expensive and worth every penny."

Notice you need to book the north facing rooms to get the unbelievable views.

Archived