live onboard The Navigator Of The Seas

skyking

hello all,

Sitting her in the windjamer enjoying our first meal onboard. Check in was a breeze, but make sure u have your online docs done cause my bro did not and it took him forever to check in. Also one quick note, we stopped at chops to make a reservation for dinner and it now cost 25 per person. Who cares still love it. Post more once the cabins open up.

well we are at the sky bar, we did the cabin check with the family and it went fine, candice and I are in JS 9264 and I just love these cabins. Cruising with all the family is gonna be stressful I can already tell, captain Bang is not onnoard, it is Captain Sullivan. Keep you all posted. Ciao for now!

well we are at the sky bar, we did the cabin check with the family and it went fine, candice and I are in JS 9264 and I just love these cabins. Cruising with all the family is gonna be stressful I can already tell, captain Bang is not onnoard, it is Captain Sullivan. Keep you all posted. Ciao for now!

Cpt Sullivan was great (we had him on our Nov cruise). Keeps you all well informed.

Happy cruising. We will be back on the Navigator in March.

Tim, can you verify any information circulating about Concierge Lounge access?

It's been stated here recently that Concierge Lounge access has been limited to Suite passengers only. Diamond and Diamond Plus no longer have normal access unless sailing in a Suite.:eek:

Thanks.

Tim, can you verify any information circulating about Concierge Lounge access?

It's been stated here recently that Concierge Lounge access has been limited to Suite passengers only. Diamond and Diamond Plus no longer have normal access unless sailing in a Suite.:eek:

Thanks.

I will try to find out. Right now I can confirm there are no more johnny rockets coupons in the platinum coupon book, which is kinda odd. I will see what I can find out for you. Also still no sign of our cabin steward yet, and no robes yet.

I will try to find out. Right now I can confirm there are no more johnny rockets coupons in the platinum coupon book, which is kinda odd. I will see what I can find out for you. Also still no sign of our cabin steward yet, and no robes yet.

Are you on a less than 7 day cruise? I thought I read somewhere that the JR coupons are only included in coupon books for 7 days or longer cruises.

Hello All from the ship,

We are making our way back to FLL after a great, but quick 4 day cruise. We have had perfect weather, and made Cozumel with NO rain as of yet. The seas have even been pretty calm, today is cloudy but nice. Here are some quick notes I have put in my head....For some reason I have noticed the crew is NOT very friendly on this ship, maybe I am just spoiled because of the Mariner crew being SO great, but I had an hour long conversation the other night with the cruise director and he said he Has NO idea why this crew is so miserable....He said since he got on, he has not seen such a unhappy crew. Of course this has NOT altered my opinion, nor has it ruined my cruise, but I have noticed it. One example of this is, on the first night at 8pm my cabin attendant knocked on my door with my compass and two mints handed them to me, and said " if you dont mind, im going to bed early tonight" I was DUMBFOUNDED thats for sure.

ALSO YES there is access to the Concierge for Diamond members, I am NOT yet, but will be after this sailing, but I did speak to a few Diamond members who also told me that there was a Diamond lounge on deck 14 in the cloud nine area, I just went and checked it out, and yes it is there. One member i just talked to said he had access to both lounges this cruise. SO in a nut shell this has been a GREAT cruise. OHHH YA one other thing I noticed is the food in the dining room has improved A LOT.....Food is great:) I will post some more tomorrow afternoon when I get home, but I am already wanting to book Navigator again in April before she heads back to Europe....Alrighty, it is time for some shopping...Cheers for now all !

Hello All from the ship,

One example of this is, on the first night at 8pm my cabin attendant knocked on my door with my compass and two mints handed them to me, and said " if you dont mind, im going to bed early tonight" I was DUMBFOUNDED thats for sure.

We had the same experience on the Freedom over Thanksgiving. Our tablemates on a lower deck and in a different category and area of the ship from us did not get turndown service either so we thought that RCI was cutting back to allow the crew some down time on busy disembarkation/embarkation days. Our tablemate went to the purser's desk to complain and was told that we should have had the turndown service and sent another crew member to his stateroom to do it.

We leave tomorrow on the Navigator. Enjoy your last day at sea.

Joni

Are you on a less than 7 day cruise? I thought I read somewhere that the JR coupons are only included in coupon books for 7 days or longer cruises.

Not the case. Had them everytime on the Sovereign. Did not have them last month on the Navigator and the person at Guest Relations told me that they should be in there. They will credit one visit to JR's if there is no coupon in the booklet.

We didn't have the coupons I the book last time on the Soveriegn and they said we cold go to the Purser's desk and get them, which we did. We sail on the NOS on 2/10, and I hope we have them. Otherwise, it will mean another trip to the Purser's desk. Does the NOS have safe's and refrigerators in all cabins?

Archived