tour suggestions???

cruisinwithmyhubby

Hi everyone, I have to admit that i haven't visited CC for awhile (sorry, sorry) but with the cruise 3 weeks away,(i did the doc happy dance today)!!!! well, the excitement hit... Anyway....my point...when i was here last, it seemed that everyone was talking about Shoretrips for tours, and now today i haven't read anything about them. Instead its captain marvin, natureway(?) or moby dick's. What we are looking for is a possible 2 snorkle (or 1 snorkle and stingray), and turtle farm tour. Any suggestions would be great!!! thanx in advance

We feel that Nativeway Watersports offers the best tour in Cayman Islands. I would try contacting them, they are awesome! They offer a tour for Rum Fatory, Turtle Farm, Hell and Stringrays, we did this one in 2006 and loved it.... they also have a snorkel and Rum Point beach tour, this might be what your looking for.

We didn't have an excursion booked, but had planned on renting a car once we got there and just see what we could find. Never did find a car rental place, but did find a taxi that took us to Hell and to Sea Grape Beach for 10$ per person. Busses were plentiful when it came time to go back to the boat for $5 per person. Had a great time!

Archived