Response from RCCL about Navigator debarkation

skyking

This is why I LOVE RCCL.....This is sincere in my opinion and the response was very fast....Thanks RCCL!

Thanks Tim. I apologize that the departure process was so bad and appreciate your loyalty. We will figure out how to turn Navigator around in Port Everglades but there are clearly issues we need to overcome as she gets used to the new itinerary.

Best regards,

Adam

Adam M. Goldstein

President & CEO

Royal Caribbean International

This is why I LOVE RCCL.....This is sincere in my opinion and the response was very fast....Thanks RCCL!

Thanks Tim. I apologize that the departure process was so bad and appreciate your loyalty. We will figure out how to turn Navigator around in Port Everglades but there are clearly issues we need to overcome as she gets used to the new itinerary.

Best regards,

Adam

Adam M. Goldstein

President & CEO

After our disembarkation in November I did not e-mail RCI since I felt it was a problem with Port Everglades. I got a similar mail as cruisingator. But it is nice to know that RCI is also putting pressure on Port Everglades, after all, RCI just made a huge commitment to Port Everglades.

Thanks for posting the response mail.

Best regards,

Adam

Adam M. Goldstein

President & CEO

Did you write to him of email? I would like to do the same about debarkation in Bayonne.

Thanks

Brandy

Archived