Pasta station on Enchantment?

mrstay

I know this January on the Splendour 4 nighter that there was a pasta station set up for lunch in the dining room. Can any recent sailers of the Enchantment tell me if this is the case since we are sailing in 44 days.

Thanks

I know this January on the Splendour 4 nighter that there was a pasta station set up for lunch in the dining room. Can any recent sailers of the Enchantment tell me if this is the case since we are sailing in 44 days.

Thanks

Yes there was pasta on the buffet at lunch in the WIndjammer...seems there was 2 choices of pasta and 2 choices of sauce - just of Enchantment last week :D

Thank you for the replys. On the Splendour there would be a pasta station in the dining room. You would go up and tell the cook what toppings you wanted, mushrooms, olive, etc. He would then prepare it with the sauce and pasta of your choice. Being a pasta lover I ate there more than once. It will be missed.

There was one in the dining room for lunch and it had a red sauce and a white sauce and then TONS of things to have put in your sauce. Also your choice of pasta. It was SOOO good!!!! You go up and choose your pasta and sauce then make your toppings choices and they make it and bring it to your table. I thought it was one of the best things I ate on board!!!!!!

There was one in the dining room for lunch and it had a red sauce and a white sauce and then TONS of things to have put in your sauce. Also your choice of pasta. It was SOOO good!!!! You go up and choose your pasta and sauce then make your toppings choices and they make it and bring it to your table. I thought it was one of the best things I ate on board!!!!!!

Thank you so much. I agree, it was my favorite lunches on the ship. Do you recall if the dining room was open for lunch when you were in port? We will be at Cococay (which I do not anticipate it being open) and Key West).

Thank you so much. I agree, it was my favorite lunches on the ship. Do you recall if the dining room was open for lunch when you were in port? We will be at Cococay (which I do not anticipate it being open) and Key West).

Sorry, that I do not remember but I will ask my fellow friends that I cruised with and get back to you. When we were in Grand Cayman, we ate in the Wind Jammer upon return from our excursion, we were famished! Then on Ocho Rios I cannot remember what we did..lol..let me check around and I will let you know. :)

My friend just told me that YES the dining room is open on port days!! She went to her excursion, came back on board, ate IN the dining room and then got off the ship again!!! :)

Archived