Just off the Liberty - Review - Long Read

dedel963

I loved your pictures! They brought tears to my eyes and made me realize just how much I love cruising and visiting the islands. The turquoise water is just breathtaking!

We are cruising on the Liberty in February and after viewing you photos, I am more excited than ever! Thanks!

I loved your pictures! They brought tears to my eyes and made me realize just how much I love cruising and visiting the islands. The turquoise water is just breathtaking!

We are cruising on the Liberty in February and after viewing you photos, I am more excited than ever! Thanks!

You will be on the Liberty just before us.

We are also going to be on the Liberty 2/2008, our second time on this same intinerary and ship, loved it so much the firts time decided to go again.

Does anyone remember when the past guest party was? :confused: We are going with a group this time and we have some planned activities but don't want to miss it if possible.

We are also going to be on the Liberty 2/2008, our second time on this same intinerary and ship, loved it so much the firts time decided to go again.

Does anyone remember when the past guest party was? :confused: We are going with a group this time and we have some planned activities but don't want to miss it if possible.

When are you going to be on the Liberty in FEb?

Yes, 8X10's are 21.99 and you have to buy those in order to be able to get any smaller ones. Word of advice, rather than buy any smaller copies, if you buy the 8X10's, when you get home, request the photo release from Carnival to have copies made and then you can go to any WalMart that has those automatic machines and make copies. I got 8 5X7's and 4 wallet sizes for $15 at WalMart and they came out really nice. I don't remember how much the port pictures were (the ones taken when you get off the boat in port). I believe they were around 8.95 or so for those. And, when you buy the photos, make sure you ask if there are any deals. We got a photo album for a reduced price and two "Carnival" frames.

We bought a set of 8X10's from each formal night and probably spent more than we should have on photo's, but I know its the only time I'll ever get professional photo's of Mike without a hat on! He looks awesome in the pics, but he hates his bald head!

Have a great time on the Liberty! Its a beautiful ship and lots of fun!

Thank you for letting me know, I was so worried about them being too expensive I am almost relieved that they are only 21.99. How backwards is that?:) Thanks for the tip on the copies too, that will be great. Carnival does not charge anything for the release to make copies? Usually they charge something for it....

Thanks again we are so excited it is going to be a great time! Only 4 months to go!

Archived