First NCL Cruise

moonchild

We just got back from our Pride of America cruise. I wanted to say this was a great cruise. I LOVED not have a dinning time!!!! We didn’t have to sit with anyone else, yeah. I thought the food in the main dinning room was creative to include island foods. A variety of foods were well represented. We tried almost all the specialty restaurants and enjoy each.

The staff bent over back wards to please. I saw abuses by passengers towards the staff that were completely inexcusable. I could not work on that cruise line! I would have thrown a couple people overboard.

Our romance package was perfect! I LOVED the canapés by the way.

Our cabin stewart, Antonio did an excellent job, a towel animal every night. Besides helping with anything we needed, of course I tipped him separately.

I really enjoyed the American staff, easy to speak/relate too. I enjoyed looking at the name tags to see where they were from.

The only complains I would say is…..I did have higher food expectations from the specialty restaurants, not only because of the cover charge but ambiance of the restaurant. The second is the cabins were tiny.

I will write a review later but wanted to write this short memo now.

It's nice to hear you had a great time.

We went on our first NCL cruise on the Pride of Hawaii and had the same experience with the crew - wonderful!

I agree with you about looking at the name tags. It is fun to see where the crew is from. We met a couple of guys that live in Indiana, in fact, one in the very town we live in. Cool!

Glad you had fun and will look for your review, as we'd like to cruise in Hawaii again someday :D .

Archived