Superbowl Parties

bob7judy

When I was on the Crown on the Dec. 1 sailing, they were showing the games on the TV's up in the Vista lounge. Apparently we were the only ones that knew this because we were the only ones up there watching it.

Although there is no bartender up there because technically it is not open during the day, they still showed the games. So I bought a bucket of beer and watched.

Go Packers!

You're right about the Giants. This could be a lot more difficult then we think. It should be a great game and if the Giants win, that will be OK with us. As long as the Giants beat New England in the end. The untilmate goal:

New England must lose!!! Someway, Somehow!

You're right about the Giants. This could be a lot more difficult then we think. It should be a great game and if the Giants win, that will be OK with us. As long as the Giants beat New England in the end. The untilmate goal:

New England must lose!!! Someway, Somehow!

You are from CT and speak this way??? BLASPHEMOUS!!!

GO PATRIOTS!!!!

LET'S GET THE 4th RING!!!!

We will be on the Emerald for Super Bowl Sunday. We have been excited about seeing the PATRIOTS on MUTS since a year ago when we booked

Hey I see you have Windham, NH as one of your "from" areas! Hubby is from North Andover, MA and we know lots of people in Windham, NH & quite a few other towns nearby. He's actually in Danville, NH right now...where he will be watching the Patriots WIN on Sunday! (I'll be watching from home & cheering on our boys!)

GO PATRIOTS!!!! :D

Hey I see you have Windham, NH as one of your "from" areas! Hubby is from North Andover, MA and we know lots of people in Windham, NH & quite a few other towns nearby. He's actually in Danville, NH right now...where he will be watching the Patriots WIN on Sunday! (I'll be watching from home & cheering on our boys!)

GO PATRIOTS!!!! :D

Our home is on Cobbetts Pond in Windham. I grew up in Salem but had the Windham home for the summers since I was a baby. We winterized it in 1975. When parents passed away we inherited it. I probably know some people that you know.

SORRY, AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN THIS YEAR! :D
Don't be so sure that it will happen for you this year either. There is such a thing as over confidence and you're ripe for the picking.

Should you win, I'll look forward to an undefeated Packer team against an undefeated New England team in the Superbowl next year with Brett Favre closing out his career with the Lombardi trophy in his hands.

Archived