extra mattress request on Noordam

meidda

There wil be 3 of us in a SC aft on the Noordam in Feb 2008. If I ask for an extra mattress for the sofa bed will the room be cramped during the day. I can't imagine them removing the mattress every morning and then placing it back on the pull out sofa every night. ( This post was also placed in another area- sorry). Thanks to all who reply.

There wil be 3 of us in a SC aft on the Noordam in Feb 2008. If I ask for an extra mattress for the sofa bed will the room be cramped during the day. I can't imagine them removing the mattress every morning and then placing it back on the pull out sofa every night. ( This post was also placed in another area- sorry). Thanks to all who reply.

What kind of stateroom are you in?

Her post says SC aft Noordam. I think it would be very crowded with the bed pulled out all day.

Oops...guess I'm tired from Christmas shopping! :eek:

In that case, I can't help. I've only been in a verandah stateroom. But it seemed to me the sofa in that, if it's similar/the same as the suite sofas, slid down into a single. Not a traditional pull out sleep sofa.

Good question. I am also curious as to why the OP believes he/she will need an extra mattress on top of the pull out bed.

There was a post on another thread where someone said their daugter was not comfortable on the sofa bed so they requested and extra mattress. After that she was fine.

Archived