transfer Orlando to Port Canaveral

bill jacobs

Does anyone know which transfer company is the best from orlando to port canaveral, we are arriving the day before over spring break and will have 14 people, Will it be cheaper to rent multiple vans at the airport and is there a rental car company that we can return multiple rental cars to in port if we rent at the airport? :cool:

Does anyone know which transfer company is the best from orlando to port canaveral, we are arriving the day before over spring break and will have 14 people, Will it be cheaper to rent multiple vans at the airport and is there a rental car company that we can return multiple rental cars to in port if we rent at the airport? :cool:

Welcome to CC:) You may have better luck on the Florida board here is the link.. you can also do a search there looking for this info.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

thank you

This is who we use and have loved them..http://www.transportation2disney.com/

They also make a store stop for you..We have 46 cabins in our group and they are taking care of all of us!!!

Good luck on what ever you do..

Carla

ps. tell them if you use them Carla said hi!!

This is who we use and have loved them..http://www.transportation2disney.com/

They also make a store stop for you..We have 46 cabins in our group and they are taking care of all of us!!!

Good luck on what ever you do..

Carla

ps. tell them if you use them Carla said hi!!

Thatmom.. they look great.. if you haven't you should post that on the link I mentioned above.. as many do ask for reputable transportation companies all the time:)

fyi it is much cheaper to rent a car than it is to use the shuttles to the port and you can travel and stop at your leisure; the trip to the port is @ 40 minutes from the airport .... out of the airport on to the beachline (528) next stop the port....there is a 2.00 toll. straight shot and you can turn the car in at the port and they will shuttle you to ship....easy

I found that renting our own car worked out very nice. We could go where and when we wanted to. We rented through Avis, but there are several companies to choose from. We picked the car up at the airport. The day of the cruise, Avis had a shuttle take us right to port. They picked us up on the day of return, we got our car, and dropped it off at the airport. We stayed at the County Inn and Suites. I could see the ship arrive that morning from the hotel. I would stay there again.

Have fun.

Hi Bill,

I just reserved a full size 12 passenger van for our small group. There are only 7 of us but I figured we would need the extra room for baggage. I think our final costs was around $122 with Budget but of course you will not be needing that big of a vehicle since you would be renting a couple. We also checked artshuttle service and could have actually saved about $5 each but we wanted transportation that evening should we need to make a "Walmart" run or wanted to go out for dinner. We are staying at Country Inn & Suites and its my understnading that the hotel is not really in walking distance to anything. To us the added convenience of having a was worth the price difference.

Most of the major rental car agencies do have shuttles going back and forth to the port and offer pick-up and drop-off service.

Robin

Archived