Very Disappointed - Celebrity Galaxy

fireman999

This is a picture of the "stair nosing" and not the angle where the tread and riser meet. This was one of many that were damaged and you will appreciate that you are seeing it with the aid of flash which sometimes gives a strange perspective - the lights in the theatre were not that bright when my wife tripped.

fireman999, I would personally let the thread go. I believe that there are a few that will bait you and then mock you for your reactions and it's just not worth getting worked up over. I hope that all will be well with your wife. Hopefully Celebrity will learn that each and every customer counts and every complaint/concern/recommendation must be addressed in a prompt and courteous manner.

fireman999, I would personally let the thread go. I believe that there are a few that will bait you and then mock you for your reactions and it's just not worth getting worked up over. I hope that all will be well with your wife. Hopefully Celebrity will learn that each and every customer counts and every complaint/concern/recommendation must be addressed in a prompt and courteous manner.

calgarygary, Thanks for your advice and good wishes for my wife - I think you are right - some people clearly don't like any criticism that is aimed at Celebrity who in their eyes can do no wrong. I was going to post some more pictures but as you suggest it's pointless. Thanks again for your kind help on picture posting - I found that it's a good site to put my holiday pictures on. Best wishes.....

Archived