Navigator of the Seas 2-11-08, Anyone else?

bmazzo

Bob/Barry Merry Christmas Feliz Navidad You guys never stay home! What a great Christmas present. We envy you but flying to the east coast for a 7day cruise just doesn't get it for us with all the equipment we have to take. I was browsing the gay thread and I knew that signature bmazzo was familiar. Anyhow, guys Happy New Year and enjoy your cruises - we understand your need to escape the chill of a Staten Island winter. Hugh:)

Hi Hugh! Merry Christmas! it's great to hear from you. I understand Leo had a birthday. Give him our best. We really enjoyed meeting you both. Yeah Barry bought this trip fo me for Christmas while we were on the Majesty with friends in December. We never stay home since the winters are so cold here it's nice to get down to the Caribbean for a few days. This trip is only five nights. We have a 7 nighter for my birthday in April, but our big one is in September. We are doing 14 nights from Barcelona to Bayonne! That one is with a Pied Piper gay group on Celebrity Cruise Llines, so that should be fun. I don't expect that there will be to many other family members on this one but you never know. That's ok though, this trip is the only one planned that is just Barry and I. Just the two of us for Valentined Day! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived