Voyager 3/2/08

DallasSteve

My partner and I are going, as well as four friends (one couple, two singles). Looking forward to our first warm weather cruise after doing Alaska in 05 and the Baltics last year. I believe a couple from Dallas we met on the Alaska cruise will be onboard as well.

Sounds like a lot of fun ! I'm taking my mom on her first cruise ever, and for her 83rd birthday ... this will be my 4th cruise on this itinerary. I just came back from a 10day Mediterrean cruise in November.

Hopefully I'll have a bit of free time to meet new people and hopefully make new friends.

Where are you guys from?

DallasSteve

My Partner and I are taking this trip on the 13th. Would love to hear your review when you have completed it. This will be our first RCC and we are looking forward to it. We sail about twice per year, almost always on Princess.

Looking to book a late summer/early fall cruise, but decided we will wait to see how RCC is. We have friends who rave about it, and from what I have been able to learn on line, it appears to be a better value on the Suite accomodations. Un fortunately it appears that they are discontinuing the Galveston port after '08, much like Princess did. It has been so convenient for us. That means only Carnival is left there. Have sailed them many times, but the PAX seems to be a bit unruly at times.:rolleyes:

PS, we are Dallas as well, at least Dallas area. Pardons if "Dallas" is your name, I am assuming it is the city.

Welcome to RCL .. I've never cruised Princess, although I hear it is a good company as well. I will miss the ships going out of Galveston. This will be my second cruise on the Voyager. A HUGE ship ...

I just returned in December from a Mediterranean cruise on the Rhapsody. I've sailed probably 12-14 times on RCL ships.

I'm also from Dallas. Single. Will be happy to share reviews with you and compare notes.

Enjoy !

DallasSteve

Archived