Funpass Question

allzi

Im on the Miracle in Feb, Iv'e filled out my Funpass, and any related info.

I was wondering ,when do you fill out your sign/sail info? Can't seem to find it online. Do you do it thriugh your TA? thanks for any help.

Im on the Miracle in Feb, Iv'e filled out my Funpass, and any related info.

I was wondering ,when do you fill out your sign/sail info? Can't seem to find it online. Do you do it thriugh your TA? thanks for any help.

If you're doing regular documents (vs. electronic), then you'll receive a ticket package and the S&S data to fill out will be in the ticket packet.

This has me confused as well. We filled out our funpass and then got an e-mail from Carnival saying they were incomplete. I went to the website to see what needed to be completed and it was the sail and sign info. I completed it and when we received our mailed documents it said to fill out the sign and sail info. I did it but am not sure why they didn't have anything that said, if you filled it out on line you can skip this part. Anyone else had to deal with this?

Karysa

I cannot find anywhere to input a credit card number either. It is on page 8 of the e-docs I filled out, but it only asks for the last four digits of the credit card. Do you give the credit card number when you check in at the port?

Also, my information that I filled in did not auto populate to the e-docs? I am assuming this is normal. Anyone know for sure. I did print my funpass and I printed the summary for each of us just in case.

Any advantages to doing the funpass, S/S, online versus waiting for the "official" documents to come in the mail?

Should the docs not get to you before you leave, you can board with the funpass and i.d.:) I guess with e-docs out now, that's neither here nor there anymore, because you can print them just as easily as you can the funpass, difference is, for people that don't have computers, it would be cheaper to just print out the funpass instead of all the docs if they were paying to have them printed out.

Archived