New To Carnival Board. Need Help.

elou

Hi, haven't cruised Carnival in many years. Mostly, RCCI, Princess. But, in September, there are not many ships left in Florida. Do not want RCCI, so, help me decide between Valor and Liberty. Have been to these ports many times. Wondering about nighttime shows and days at sea activities. Prefer not to sit around the pool. Besides the usual bingo, art, etc., is there any different and interesting activities (like drawing, lectures, arts and crafts. Curious if anyone posted their Capers. Would love to see them. (I hope it's called the capers). Any feedback will help. Thanks.

my dd and i have been on both and we thought that the liberty was a better choice there's a large screen tv on the lido deck (9) which drew our attention in the first place. Both ships offer the same things except the valor does not have the large tv. We went on the Liberty in january of '07 and there weren't a ton of people but there was still a fair bit. We went on the Valor in late July early August of '07 and school was out for summer so there were lots of families with kids, that was sure one very interesting experience. Overall the ships offer the same things it just depends on what time of year you travel and what you perfer :)

Archived