Gharter Fishing in Cozumel

ladystang

My husband and i will be in Cozumel in early May. We have done the diving/snorkeling/beach day there before. We would like to perhaps do

a charter fishing day this time. If anyone has any information about companies, how the fishing is this time of year, etc please pass on the info. thanks

My husband and i will be in Cozumel in early May. We have done the diving/snorkeling/beach day there before. We would like to perhaps do

a charter fishing day this time. If anyone has any information about companies, how the fishing is this time of year, etc please pass on the info. thanks

May is THE MONTH for deep sea fishing in Cozumel. Be careful to get your arrangements made as soon as possible. The annual "Rodeo de Lanchs Mexicanas" Fishing Tournament is held one weekend every May, generally the second or third weekend. You won't be able to find any boats during that tournament; everyone who fishes here is in it.

Do a Google or Yahoo search for "fishing in Cozumel" or similar phrase and contact the first three or four companies for their offerings.

Fishing in May is the best; billfish are typically abundant in the very warm Caribbean waters and they hang around until late August even September.

Archived