Taxi Service Pier Side of the Jewel?

Happy2bCrews

First time cruiser here ....will there be taxies available once we disembark from the Jewel to take us to the airport? Any idea what the fare might be...for four of us. How long is the trip from the ship to airport? Counting the days until sail time.....thanks.

We'll be doing the five day cruise. By the time we fly in to Florida from Missouri and then back it turns out to be a nice seven day vacaion. (any more time than that I'll surely not want to return to the real world) Any "experienced" words of advise? Thanks

Go into this with a open mind. On our first cruise last year I went with the attitude of "don't sweat the small stuff, everything is small". Just picture this cruise as a big hotel resort. Make sure you make a check list of thing to bring so you don't forget anything. If you want I can e-mail my list that we use on all of our cruises. I just need your e-mail address.

Doug

Archived