Carnival videotaping excursions - Which ones?

Huckleberry

Is there any possible way to know ahead of time which shore excursions Carnival will be videotaping in their entirety? We've been on 3 cruises thus far and have not been on such a tour yet. Now, that's probably be a good thing considering just what my poor, tired body might look like on a water related-trip, but my wife wants just such a record of our next cruise (Glory - March 29). We missed the water-caving on our Western Caribbean trip last year, but will be going to Nassau, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten this time around and I have no idea what to expect. So, is there any rhyme or reason to the Carnival decision to send out its camera crew for a full-scale DVD of a fun excursion? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

I don't know the answer to your question. But the videos we have bought from the excursion sites themselves have all been very disappointing. You would be better off to invest in a video camera of your own if you ask me.

Archived