Confused! Can you help me?

ggg

Was wondering if you can do both tours while in Costa Rica. Zipline and river rafting. If not what would you suggest? Family of 8(4 adults,4 teenagers). How much for these tours? Give me you ideas please. thank you. Leaving on Feb 16th on the Liberty.:p

Was wondering if you can do both tours while in Costa Rica. Zipline and river rafting. If not what would you suggest? Family of 8(4 adults,4 teenagers). How much for these tours? Give me you ideas please. thank you. Leaving on Feb 16th on the Liberty.:p

I was wondering the same thing, the zipline sounds like lots of fun. Lucky you....you will be on the Liberty before me :( I hope you have a wonderful time :D

Yes you can do both.

Contact Danilo Hall http://www.geocities.com/adventure_caribbean

Phone 506 382 60 44

We did the Ziplining at the Jungle Breezes facility and had one of the best days of my life. It is an amazing experience. We got a great guy to bring us around for the day including the Canal tour, and Bonita beach with the zipline for around $85.00 per person. His name is Eduardo Humphreys and his email is yourluckytour@gmail.com or website www.yourluckytour.com

You couldn't ask for a better tour guide - get in contact with him - he may be able to bring you to both. I'm not sure if it can be done but his tour was great! He did exactly what we wanted to do that day.

We were on the Liberty and had a great time!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

It depends how long your ship is in port. Ours was only in for 8hrs. We were told we couldn't do both. Water rafting takes about 5hrs and ziplinning about 3hrs. It takes an hour to get to the water rafting. You don't want to cut it close. River rafting is fun but I heard that ziplinning is great in Costa Rica.

We just WWR with Danilo Hall in Costa Rica (look for my review in the CR threads). We definitely would not have had enough time to do both, as we made it back to the ship about 30 minutes before departure. We were in port from 7-3.

You can zip line almost anywhere in the Caribbean. I'd go for the WWR. It was awesome.

I guess I wasn't allowed to start a new thread with my experience, so my apologies to the mods! :o

My review can be found in the thread titled, "White Water Rafing - Is it Worth it?

I hope my review can help others to make an informed decision about their Costa Rica excursion.

Archived