Dunn's Falls Easy Path

snoopy124

Hi,

If you want to just climb up the dry part of the falls, what do you have to do? Is there a tour that does that? We are going on Princess cruises and I am pregnant. I want to see the falls so someone recommened the dry part? Anyone done that? What tour did you do?

Hi,

If you want to just climb up the dry part of the falls, what do you have to do? Is there a tour that does that? We are going on Princess cruises and I am pregnant. I want to see the falls so someone recommened the dry part? Anyone done that? What tour did you do?

All you have to do is walk up the path along side the falls. I've done it a couple times. It's a great place to get pictures of someone climbing.

It's paved but it's occasionally slippery. The views are great.

You just go to the falls with whatever tour or guide you use. You park at the top of the falls and everyone walks down the cement walk and steps to the beach, where the people who are climbing the falls start. You can walk back up the same path you came down, stopping at various spots to see the falls, and rejoin your party when they finish.

You could also spend some time at the beach which is at the bottom of the steps where the falls empty into the ocean. However, bear in mind that the climb back up is pretty long and steep, so depending on your fitness level and condition you may want to walk only part way down.

Archived