Bacab Park

toothy26

Has anyone done the horseback riding in Bacab Park? I am desperately looking for a good excursion in Belize that my family can agree on.

I did read about smugglers notch? but we usually prefer to do a cruise excursion .

Please let me know about the horseback riding.

thanks

• 2 months later...

Hi, Just got back from Belize last week and did stop at the park. I did not go horseback riding, but did see the horses there and they looked fine as the riders were getting ready to leave on a tour. I went to the Butterfly House and took lots of pictures. It is better if there is sunshine & heat as they need this to conserve energy. I really enjoyed my few hours there, we had lunch (included w/Royal Caribbean tour), but was not told it was, so was surprised. They have a small gift shop with nice things and there is also 2 pools there, not many people so really nice to go in. They also have a nice bathroom/dressing room and lockers. I would really recommend this to anyone wanting a few hours of relaxation. There is a rock slide in the pool, and there was a smaller pool-maybe for kiddies. Everyone was very nice, I even met Victor, who is 14 yrs old, his uncle has something to do with the park. Nice young man on his way up. The park is only 2 years old.

Archived